Links & Reading
- Bowlby, J (1988) A Secure Base
- Dworkin, M ., (2005) EMDR and the Relational Imperative
- Gerhardt, S (2004) Why Love Matters: How Affection Shapes a Baby's Brain
- Hermann, J.L. (1992) Trauma and Recovery
- Shapiro, F. & Silk Forest, M., (1998) EMDR: The Breakthrough Therapy for Overcoming Anxiety, Stress and Trauma.
- Shapiro, F., (2001) Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing: Basic Principles, Protocols and procedures.
- Van der Kolk, B., McFarlane, A., & Weisaeth, L. (1999) Traumatic Stress: Effects of Overwhelming Experience on Mind, Body and Society
- Van der Kolk, B., Developmental Trauma Disorder: Towards a rational diagnosis for children with complex trauma histories
- Rothschild, B., (2000) The Body Remembers: The Psychophysiology of Trauma and Trauma Treatment
- Ryan, J (2005) How Does Psychotherapy Work
- de Zulueta, F (2006) From Pain to Violence: The Traumatic Roots of Destructiveness
- Gonzalez, A. (Author) and Mosquera, D. (Contributor) (2012) EMDR and Dissociation: The Progressive Approach
- Watkins, J.G. (Foreword) and Forgash, C. (Editor) (2008) Healing the Heart of Trauma and Dissociation with EMDR and Ego State Therapy
- Boon, S. and Steele, K. (2011) Coping with Trauma-Related Dissociation: Skills Training for Patients and Therapists
- Knipe, J. (2014) EMDR Toolbox: Theory and Treatment of Complex PTSD and Dissociation